MOR Foundation and Practitioner course is directed towards helping companies to put in place a useful and valuable framework for the management of risk. This framework will help organisations in making informed decisions regarding the risks that affect their programme, strategic, operational and project objectives. With the help of our training course, organisations will be able to adopt a risk management route map combining the basic concepts and approach, along with interrelated process steps and recommendations on tried and tested risk management techniques. During our course, organisations will gain insight on how the approach, principles and processes would be embedded and applied as per the nature of risks.
Are you thinking of incorporating Management of Risk training course within your organisation? Here, given below is an overall idea of what our MOR training course material covers.
- Introduction to risk management: Our course will introduce to the basic terms and concepts, the history, legislative and regulatory background of corporate governance and also management risk, the roles and responsibilities and so on.
- The MOR principles: You and your staff will be made aware of the self-validating, universal and empowering principles of risk management. These principles are important for the development of effective risk management practice.
- The MOR perspectives: The application of Management of Risk is going to vary as per organisational perspective. During our MOR training in Dublin, you will be made aware of how your organisation can achieve programme, strategic, operational and project perspectives.
- The Management of Risk Techniques: From identifying potential risks to assessing, planning and implementing in detail, our training course covers all aspects of Management of Risk. We will explain in detail each of the processes and techniques so that you become equipped to handle the potential risks and also prevent them, wherever possible.
- MOR specialisms: This part of the course will introduce you to some of the specialisms of risk management, such as incident and crisis management, business continuity, security risk management, health & safety management and financial risk management.
At Training Creatively, we offer 3/5 -day on-site Foundation and Practitioner courses for corporate houses in Dublin. Our training courses are conducted by industry-leading trainers. Furthermore, our course fee covers pre-course material, official course manual, course materials, conducive venues for Foundation and Practitioner training examination, examination fees, certificate and refreshment. We also allow Foundation exam retake at no additional charge. You can rely on us for complete exam guidance and white papers.
So, do you need more information regarding our Management of Risk (MOR) Foundation and Practitioner course? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Our team of professionals will provide you with complete details of the course.