The MOR (Management of Risk) training course considers risks across all aspects within an enterprise; covering operational, project, programme and strategic perspectives. Specialisms covered include physical security, business continuity, health and safety, reputational and environmental risks. At Training Creatively, we provide MOR Foundation and Practitioner, and Re-registration, courses in London with classroom weekday and weekend as well as online, virtual or corporate on-site options. Our course helps businesses to optimize their risk management activities.
The content of our MOR certification course covers every facet of risk management within an organisation. We provide an introduction to risk management, its principles, process and importance in an organization; and also equip course attendees with risk management techniques in each of the risk management processes of communication, identification, assessing, planning and implementing.
By choosing any of the above MOR course options, organisations can benefit in the following ways:
- Organisations will become more aware and better equipped to manage potential threats and opportunities. They will be able to gain a competitive edge over others with their ability to deal with risks.
- A company’s performance will be enhanced, through the reduction of fraudulent activities and waste. There will also be an efficient and improved use of available resources.
- Firms that opt to invest in MOR training in London will be in a better position to enhance the firm’s likelihood of achieving change objectives.
- Organisations will have the knowledge and resources to plan a route map for the management of risks. MOR training will help them to understand the principles of risk, along with providing them with the tools to bring the approach and process of risk management together.
- Our MOR courses are detailed and delegates from organisations that complete our certification training courses will be more capable of identifying, assessing and even controlling risks. They will be able to manage risks effectively so that it does not hinder their growth and success.
Training Creatively offers MOR training course in London that includes risks specialisms, such as incident management, business continuity, health & safety, financial and security. Depending on your industry and the field of risk management that needs enhanced skills, you can subsequently delve more deeply into the risk specialisms of the course. Our training courses are supervised and conducted by industry-leading experts.
By enrolling for our classroom weekday, classroom weekend, virtual, corporate on-site or online MOR training courses, you will be sent the official course manual, pre-course material and be eligible for the free foundation exam retake. Once you have completed the course and passed the examination, you will receive your accreditation certificate.
Do you need more information regarding our Management of Risk (MOR) training course? Feel free to contact us, via phone or email. Our friendly team of professionals will be glad to provide you with all the details that you require.