P3O (Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices) is the latest set of best practices guidance that changed the game for PMOs. P3O is a popular course for individuals who are interested in working in PMO – the Programme Office, Project Office and the Portfolio Office. At Training Creatively, we offer certified P3O courses to help candidates acquire skills needed to manage all types of change within an organisation. On the successful completion of the course, candidates will be capable of setting up and running multiple projects and programmes within an organisation, making sure that change is balanced.
What Will You Learn from Our P3O Course?
- Introduction to P3O: Our course will give you a comprehensive introduction to what P3O is all about. We will also be discussing with you about why, how and when you should be using P3O models, along with the difference between programme, portfolio and project environments. You will even be made aware of the different requirements where P3O is applicable.
- Value to the organisation: It is important to understand how this course can benefit your organisation. During the course, we will be discussing at length about the value that P3O brings to any organisation including funding models, a Business Case and performance measures.
- Instances of successful models: Our course offers in-depth knowledge to the candidates, which includes providing an overview of the varied P3O models that organisations can consider implementing.
- Idea about practical applications: Our P3O training in Maidstone includes learning about the different services, functions, techniques and tools of P3O. We will provide you examples of its practical applications.
At Training Creatively, we provide a selection of P3O training certificate courses, which includes the following:
- P3O Foundation course: Our foundation level course is aimed at measuring whether an application can act as an informed member of a P3O. Applicants are expected to have an understanding of the terminology and principles of the P3O guide.
- P3O Practitioner course: Individuals who have passed the foundation level course are eligible for the practitioner course. They must exhibit a certain degree of knowledge and understanding of how they can build, justify and even manage a P3O.
We Offer Several Course Options for Your Convenience
The learning alternatives provided by us are:
- Foundation and Practitioner weekly courses
- Corporate on-site courses
- Virtual tutor-led courses
- Weekend courses (Saturday and Sunday)
Our weekend courses cover 2 consecutive weekends, whereas, the others are 3 to 5 day courses. Once you have enrolled with us, we will provide you with the pre-course material, course manual and everything else that you need to pass the examination. The course fee even includes a free foundation exam retake.
If you need more information regarding our P3O training courses, get in touch.