The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Module course offered by Training Creatively has a bridging programme option for and candidates who hold seventeen or more credits in the ITIL v3 programme. Once this module is completed, candidates can achieve the designation of ITIL MP or ITIL Managing Professional.
At Training Creatively, we provide top quality ITIL 4 Managing Professional online elearning training course in London and Manchester, and other locations, at very competitive prices. Even though our course is provided in an online format, we give you complete support from virtual tutors you can contact whenever you need to clear your doubts or require a deeper understanding of any concept.
This course covers the important objectives and key topics from the four underlying modules of ITIL Managing Professional stream, which include ITIL 4 Specialist streams of the following:
- Drive Stakeholder Value
- Create, Deliver & Support
- Direct Plan & Improve
- High Velocity IT.
The course is designed to ensure delegates have a deep understanding and can apply and analyse the concepts of ITIL 4; as well as prepare them to sit for the certification examination successfully.
The ITIL Managing Professional Transition bridge course option is relevant for professionals who have completed enough ITIL V3 Intermediate programmes. You need to have achieved a minimum of 17 credits, as mentioned before. Getting enrolled for our ITIL Managing Professional Transition programme is one of the fastest ways to gain an understanding of ITIL 4.
Our ITIL Managing Professional Transition online course is accredited by PEOPLECERT and AXELOS and some of the key benefits of this course are:
- Getting an opportunity to enhance your skills and gaining up-to-date knowledge to properly navigate the digital service economy. ITIL 4 is all about how organisations can co-create value in operational and change activities to stay relevant and achieve success in this evolving digital times.
- By appearing for the exam and passing it, you can gain the designation of ITIL MP and that can seriously give a boost to your career. You can get the promotion that you were vying for or be able to enrich your career by drawing a better salary.
- Our course will give you a deeper understanding of how services are able to co-create value in your enterprise. With these added skills, you can help your organisation achieve its objectives and goals.
The materials that Training Creatively provides to candidates in the online courses to help them pass the examination include:
- Exam guidance
- Tutor email support
- Videos, exercises and quizzes
- Comprehensive study guides
- Sample exam question papers and answers
- Official syllabus
When you enrol for our programme, you will get access to all of this material for 180 days. Since our course is offered online, you can book the examination at any convenient time, including evenings and weekends. You can sit for the examination at any place that you are comfortable with. It can be your home, the conference room in your office or anywhere that you wish. You will be sent your exam voucher and you will be able to book the exam yourself directly with PEOPLECERT, the Examination Institute of AXELOS.
As for the format of the examination, take a look below.
- You will get 40 questions
- The total number of marks for the exam is 40 and you need to score 28 or 70% to pass
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes. But, if you are not taking the exam in your first language and you need a dictionary for the exam, you will be given extra time and a maximum of almost 120 minutes.
- This is a closed book examination.
To ensure that the online examination goes smoothly, you will need a computer or laptop and make sure that your Internet connection is stable. Choose a place where the WiFi or Internet connection is strong so that there are no interruptions. You will be need a microphone and a webcam during the examination and your identification (passport or driving license). So, these are all the important things that you need to know regarding the ITIL Managing Professional Transition online course. Regardless of whether you are in London or Manchester, you can sign up for our course and appear for the online examination. You can count on our trainer guidance throughout the course to help you understand all the topics and concepts. If you have any more questions or have any doubt, you can reach out to Training Creatively without any hesitation. We will try our best to answer all your questions.