The Praxis Framework™ is supported byfour pillars: Knowledge, Method, Competency and Capability.It is a free framework that integratesthe three levels of projects, programmes and portfolios management.
The Praxis Foundation provides comprehensive knowledge of project and programme processes, roles, activities andthe documentation used to manage theirlifecycle phases. The knowledge gained at the Foundation course will enabledelegates to work effectively as a member of a project or programme management team.
The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to confirm the ability of delegatesto apply and analyse the PRAXIS Framework guidanceand tailor Praxis in a project scenario.
The Praxis Foundation and Practitioner course provides principles, goals, guidance, tools and techniques in the Praxis Project, Programme and Portfolio Management (P3M) functions, an overview of the Praxis process models and an understanding of the interpersonal skills required of a P3 manager and how to apply and tailor the Praxis Management (P3M) functions.
This Course Provide Guidance On How To:
• Recognise the characteristics and context of a project and a programme and the benefits of effective project and programme management.
• Apply goals and activities within the Praxis Frameworks process models and how they interface.
• Understand the Importance and goals of interpersonal skills in the project and programme environment, and their recognised models.
• Leverage relationships between the roles, documents, functions, techniques and processes.
• Apply the roles, functions, techniques and processes to a project and programme scenario.
• Create and assess project and programme documents for a given scenario.
• Prepare for the Praxis Foundation and Practitioner exams
• Utilise the Praxis Framework, the project and programme roles, documents and functions, and their use in the Praxis process models.
Praxis Foundation Exam
The purpose of the Foundation certification is to confirm that a candidate has enough knowledge and understanding of the Praxis framework to work as a productive member of a team working on projects and programmes. The Foundation certification is also a pre-requisite for the Praxis Practitioner certification.
• Multiple choice
• 75 questions each worth one mark
• 38 marks required to pass
• 40 minutes’ duration
Praxis Practitioner Exam
The purpose of the Practitioner certification is to confirm that the candidate has achieved sufficient comprehension to apply and tailor the Praxis Framework guidance in projects and programmes. A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, stakeholder support and appropriate resources, be able to manage projects and programmes.
• Multiple Choice
• Four questions of 20 marks each
• 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
• 2.5 hours’ duration
• Open Book – The Praxis Framework is allowed
Course Fee Includes:
• Official Course Manual – “Praxis Framework”
• Pre-course material
• Accredited course with accredited industry-leading trainer
• Best quality course materials
• Comfortable and conducive venues with good transportation links
• Change Management Foundation and Practitioner examination fees and certificate
• Free Foundation exam retake
• We offer the following learning alternatives:
• 3/5-day Practitioner Virtual and Classroom Weekly Courses
• 3/5-day Virtual and Classroom Corporate On-site Courses
• 2 x Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays only) Virtual and Classroom Weekend Courses
• Online E-learning Courses
Kindly visit our Resources page, www.trainingcreatively.com/resources, for:
• Course Syllabus
• Candidate Exam Guidance
• White Papers
United Kingdom, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Namibia, Netherland, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Poland , Portugal, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Somaliland, South Africa, South Korea, Southern Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, UAE, Uganda, United States, Vatican City, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe
ITIL®, PRINCE2®, PRINCE2Agile®, MSP®, M_O_R®P3O®, MoP®, MoV®, RESILIA® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Ltd. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo® is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The BRMI, ISO20000, Cloud Computing, SIAM, VeriSM and OBASHI courses on this page are offered by us as a Partner of IT Training Zone Ltd (ATO)
All quoted prices do not include VAT, please. Current rate of VAT is 20%. VAT will be added when you are paying for your selected courses. All course bookings are subject to our Terms and Conditions. This website is regularly updated.
Course availability is confirmed when you have received a course confirmation email containing your joining Information and once payment has been authorised and collected. To check on confirmed courses, please call 0208 500 4534 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. By booking any of the courses in this website, delegates accept that the liability of any claim against Creative Consulting and Training Ltd is limited to the amount actually paid for the course they booked in the event of any successful claim. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. By booking your course, you have confirmed your agreement to our Terms and Conditions..