This three-day course prepares you for the examination leading to the ITIL 4 Create Deliver and Support Certificate in IT Service Management. The course enables you to understand a new way to look at IT Service Management through a Service Value System (SVS).
For an organization to effectively deliver high velocity It in its products and services it is essential to understand value and how value is created across each of the activities in the Service Value Chain.
• Those involved in the management and operations of IT-enabled and digital services
• Those responsible for the end-to-end delivery of products and services, including development, deployment and monitoring and support
• Those responsible for assuring that services are delivered and supported according to agreed levels
The course agenda covers the following:
• Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
• Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
• Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high velocity IT
• Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
• Know how the service provider ensures valuable investments are achieved. Know how to use the following practises to contribute to achieving valuable investments and the references below which refer to the practises guidance
• Know how the service provider ensures fast development is achieved. Know how to use the following practises to contribute to achieving fast development
• Know how the service provider ensures resilient operations are achieved. Know how to use the following practises to contribute to achieving resilient operations:
• Availability management
• Capacity and performance management
• Monitoring and event management
• Problem management
• Service continuity management
• Infrastructure and platform management
As part of the course, delegates will be prepared for and can take the ITIL 4 High Velocity IT module examination. The exam is a closed book examination, 90 minutes in duration and consists of 40 multi-choice questions. Successful candidates will need to score 28 or more out of 40 to pass.
To be eligible for this ITIL Specialist training, applicants should have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination and attended an accredited training course for this module
Course Fee Includes:
• Pre-course material
• Official courser manual
• Accredited course with accredited industry-leading trainer
• Best quality course materials
• Comfortable and conducive venues with good transportation links
• Official examination fees and certificate
• We offer the following learning alternatives:
• 3 day Virtual and Classroom Weekly Courses
• 3 day Virtual and Classroom Corporate On-site Courses
• 3 day Virtual and Weekends Courses
• Online Courses
Kindly visit our Resources page, www.trainingcreatively.com/resources, for:
• Course Syllabus
• Candidate Exam Guidance
• White Papers
United Kingdom, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Namibia, Netherland, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Poland , Portugal, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Somaliland, South Africa, South Korea, Southern Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, UAE, Uganda, United States, Vatican City, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe
ITIL®, PRINCE2®, PRINCE2Agile®, MSP®, M_O_R®P3O®, MoP®, MoV®, RESILIA® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Ltd. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo® is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The BRMI, ISO20000, Cloud Computing, SIAM, VeriSM and OBASHI courses on this page are offered by us as a Partner of IT Training Zone Ltd (ATO)
All quoted prices do not include VAT, please. Current rate of VAT is 20%. VAT will be added when you are paying for your selected courses. All course bookings are subject to our Terms and Conditions. This website is regularly updated.
Course availability is confirmed when you have received a course confirmation email containing your joining Information and once payment has been authorised and collected. To check on confirmed courses, please call 0208 500 4534 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. By booking any of the courses in this website, delegates accept that the liability of any claim against Creative Consulting and Training Ltd is limited to the amount actually paid for the course they booked in the event of any successful claim. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. By booking your course, you have confirmed your agreement to our Terms and Conditions..