This three-day course prepares you for the examination leading to the ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value Certificate in IT Service Management. The course enables you to understand a new way to look at IT Service Management through a Service Value System (SVS).
For an organization to effectively drive stakeholder value, it is essential to understand value and how value is created across each of the activities in theService Value Chain.
• Professionals continuing their journey In IT Service Management (ITSM).
• ITSM Managers or aspiring ITSM Managers
• ITSM Practitioners who are responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, focus on the customer journey and experience, and/or are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers
• Existing ITIL qualification holders like Project Managers wishing to develop their knowledge
The following course agenda covers the following ITIL 4 practices to help you understand the major factors that contribute to driving stakeholder value across ITIL’s 4 service value system (SVS) business model:
• Understand how customer journeys are designed
• Know how to target markets and stakeholders
• Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
• Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
• Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
• Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
• Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
As part of the course, delegates will be prepared for and can take the ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value module examination. The exam is a closed book examination, 90 minutes in duration and consists of 40 multi-choice questions. Successful candidates will need to score 28 or more out of 40 to pass.
To be eligible for this ITIL Specialist training, applicants should have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination and attended an accredited training course for this module
Course Fee Includes:
• Pre-course material
• Official courser manual
• Accredited course with accredited industry-leading trainer
• Best quality course materials
• Comfortable and conducive venues with good transportation links
• Official examination fees and certificate
• We offer the following learning alternatives:
• 3day Virtual and Classroom Weekly Courses
• 3day Virtual and Classroom Corporate On-site Courses
• 3 day Virtual and Weekends Courses
• Online Courses
Kindly visit our Resources page, www.trainingcreatively.com/resources, for:
• Course Syllabus
• Candidate Exam Guidance
• White Papers
United Kingdom, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Namibia, Netherland, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Poland , Portugal, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Somaliland, South Africa, South Korea, Southern Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, UAE, Uganda, United States, Vatican City, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe
ITIL®, PRINCE2®, PRINCE2Agile®, MSP®, M_O_R®P3O®, MoP®, MoV®, RESILIA® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Ltd. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo® is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The BRMI, ISO20000, Cloud Computing, SIAM, VeriSM and OBASHI courses on this page are offered by us as a Partner of IT Training Zone Ltd (ATO)
All quoted prices do not include VAT, please. Current rate of VAT is 20%. VAT will be added when you are paying for your selected courses. All course bookings are subject to our Terms and Conditions. This website is regularly updated.
Course availability is confirmed when you have received a course confirmation email containing your joining Information and once payment has been authorised and collected. To check on confirmed courses, please call 0208 500 4534 or email us on email@example.com. By booking any of the courses in this website, delegates accept that the liability of any claim against Creative Consulting and Training Ltd is limited to the amount actually paid for the course they booked in the event of any successful claim. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. By booking your course, you have confirmed your agreement to our Terms and Conditions..