The COBIT 2019 Foundation Certificate program covers eight key areas: framework introduction, principles, governance system and components, governance and management objectives, performance management, designing a tailored governance system, business case and implementation.
Certificate candidates explore COBIT 2019 concepts, principles and methodologies used to establish, enhance and maintain a system for effective governance and management of enterprise information technology. The exam will test a candidate’s understanding of the topics and those that achieve a passing score on the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam receive the COBIT 2019 Foundation Certificate
The course is suitable for business managers, chief executives, IT/IS auditors, internal auditors, information security and IT practitioners, consultants and IT/IS managers requiring an insight into the enterprise governance of IT and who may also be requiring certification as a COBIT 5 implementer or assessor.
• New framework introduction
• Key concepts and terminology
• Governance and Framework Principles
• Governance system and components
• Governance and management objectives
• Performance management
• Designing a tailored governance system
From its foundation in the IT audit community, COBIT has developed into a broader and more comprehensive information and technology (I&T) governance and management framework and continues to establish itself as a generally accepted framework for I&T governance.
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will be able to understand:
• Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT is used as an information and technology governance framework.
• Explain the key attributes of the COBIT framework
• Key attributes
• Product family
• Alignment with industry frameworks
• Compare the COBIT principles for governance system framework.
Describe the components of a governance system:
• Governance and management objective
• Components of the governance system
• Focus areas
• Design factors
• Goals cascade
• Describe the elements of governance and management objectives.
• Differentiate COBIT based performance management using maturity and capability
• Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT.
• Explain the key points of the COBIT business case.
• Describe the relationships between the COBIT Design and Implementation Guides.
Prepare for the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam
There are no prerequisites to attending the course.
The exam is a 120-minute, 75 question, multiple-choice exam scheduled on the last day of the classroom course. For online and virtual courses, the exam may also be scheduled and completed online at any convenient time or form any location. Delegates are required to score at least 65% to be awarded a pass.
• We offer the following learning alternatives:
• 2- day Foundation Virtual and Classroom Weekly Courses
• 2 - day Virtual tutor-led Weekly and Weekend Courses
• 2 - day Corporate Virtual and Classroom On-site Courses
• Online E-learning Courses
Kindly visit our Resources page, www.trainingcreatively.com/resources, for:
• Course Syllabus
• Candidate Exam Guidance
• White Papers
United Kingdom, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Namibia, Netherland, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Poland , Portugal, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Somaliland, South Africa, South Korea, Southern Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, UAE, Uganda, United States, Vatican City, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe
ITIL®, PRINCE2®, PRINCE2Agile®, MSP®, M_O_R®P3O®, MoP®, MoV®, RESILIA® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under the permission of AXELOS Ltd. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo® is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The BRMI, ISO20000, Cloud Computing, SIAM, VeriSM and OBASHI courses on this page are offered by us as a Partner of IT Training Zone Ltd (ATO)
All quoted prices do not include VAT, please. Current rate of VAT is 20%. VAT will be added when you are paying for your selected courses. All course bookings are subject to our Terms and Conditions. This website is regularly updated.
Course availability is confirmed when you have received a course confirmation email containing your joining Information and once payment has been authorised and collected. To check on confirmed courses, please call 0208 500 4534 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. By booking any of the courses in this website, delegates accept that the liability of any claim against Creative Consulting and Training Ltd is limited to the amount actually paid for the course they booked in the event of any successful claim. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. By booking your course, you have confirmed your agreement to our Terms and Conditions..